Downloadable resources and online modules and samples to help prepare for every aspect of your career path.
Resumes And Cover Letters
These resources can help strengthen your resume to stand out in your job application.
- Checklist for effective resume and cover letters
- First-year student resume
- Part-time resume
- Sample cover letter
- Resume action verbs
- Writing accomplishment statements
- Crafting your CV
- Sample CV
Interviewing & Networking
Interviewing doesn’t have to be stressful. Preparation is key to any successful interview. Use the following resources to ensure you are ready to tackle any interview scenario that comes your way.
Internship & Career Search
Below are some handouts to explore as you search for your dream position.
- Be internship ready! (self-paced module)
- Career and Internship Prep Checklist
- Career event success checklist
- Common red flags when job searching
- Negotiating a salary
- Career search & development resources for diverse populations
- Providing professional references
- Writing sample tips and tricks
- Community resources
Graduate School Preparation
Thinking about continuing your education? Obtaining a graduate degree or other specialized degree can be an excellent way to grow professionally, make a career change or increase your marketable skills for future employment. Choosing a program that is aligned with your future goals and preparing stellar application materials are key to your success. Use the following resources to ensure you are prepared.
Career Interest Communities
Explore career interest communities