Donor Network of Arizona
Donor Network of Arizona (DNA) is the state’s federally designated, nonprofit organ procurement organization that coordinates organ, eye and tissue donation for transplantation. We are dedicated to working with our healthcare and community partners to support donor families, facilitate organ, eye and tissue donation for transplant and encourage people in our community to donate life!
Each position at DNA plays an important role in the donation process while honoring the legacy of donors and celebrating the renewed health of recipients. In 2022, our work contributed to 776 lives saved through organ donation. Click here to view all our organization’s 2022 accomplishments!
Our mission: We make the most of life through the gift of organ and tissue donation.
Our vision: We challenge ourselves and others every day to realize Arizona’s potential to save and improve lives.
Positive Energy, Passion and Eagerness
Our core values support our vision, shape our culture, and reflect who we are. Joining a team at Donor Network of Arizona (DNA) means using positive energy, passion and eagerness to:
- Respect, support and encourage others
- Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
- Seek solutions and offer suggestions for improvement
- Demonstrate pride and enthusiasm for our mission and take ownership for our actions
- Make the most of every opportunity
- Exhibit a commitment and dedication to the gift of donation
- Embrace challenging opportunities
- Demonstrate initiative; willing to take the first step
- Engage in the culture of DNA
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
DNA is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement. Through our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee, we host company-wide training and events to encourage everyone to learn and grow.
Donor Network of Arizona (DNA) employees work hard every day to make the gift of donation possible. Join our team and explore a career in anything from Finance to Organ Services. There’s always something new to learn, no matter what your role, and DNA staff are encouraged to grow and expand their career path. If you’re looking for a meaningful way to give back while doing what you love, please view our open positions!
Our teams work hard every day to save and heal the lives of others and are rewarded with exceptional benefits. Donor Network of Arizona (DNA) employees enjoy:
- Comprehensive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement savings plan with company matching program
- SmartDollar financial wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance paid by the employer
- Disability insurance paid by the employer
- Employee Wellness Program
- Generous paid time off (PTO) policy
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of employment
- Flexible dress code
- Opportunities to give back to the community. Click here to see our list of committees!
Olivia, Donor Program Development Coordinator
ASU Alumni, Walter Cronkite School of Journalism, Masters in Mass Communications
“Everything about this organization radiates positivity. The impact of donation is felt here every day.”
Abdulwahab, Clinical Education Supervisor
“Each day I come to work I get to learn, teach and grow. I live to serve this team so we can better serve our community, our donors and our donor families. Watching my colleagues unyielding dedication to this job despite the most rigorous circumstances is inspiring.”
Sydney, Donor Support Coordinator
ASU Alumni, Barrett Honors College, Bachelors in Microbiology
“As someone who gets to speak to families firsthand, I love seeing the impact that our organization can make on those having possibly the worst day of their life.”
Donna, HLA Technologist
ASU Alumni, Bachelors in Medicinal Biochemistry/Mathematics
“DE&I is a vital component at DNA. This program is essential to building a supportive and inclusive workplace culture for all.”