MBD is looking for a Social Media intern to help expand MBD’s social media profiles in order to increase brand awareness and online presence, as well as improve marketing efforts. The Social Media intern will work closely with the Founder and Jr. Designer on several social media accounts across Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Create and post content to MBD’s official social media accounts.
- Capture content and create copy for social media accounts as assigned.
- Work closely with the MBD design team to promote and market items through social media.
- Develop and pitch creative new ways to cover relevant projects and marketing events to create brand awareness online.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong creative and strategic thinking.
- Proficiency in all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and PInterest.
- Experience in social media marketing, planning and content creation.
- Experience utilizing insights in content creation and strategy.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have an excellent attitude and work well in a team setting.
- Candidates must be willing and able to work flexible hours.
- Must be willing to commit to 1 day per week in the office or field depending on the project.